Not me Monday  

Posted by Heidi


I blogged a few days ago about MckMama and her son Stellan.
I read her blog every day and I wanted to share with you my Not Me's for her Not Me Monday carnival: more for fun that anything,

I did not put Owen to bed in one of Donovan's t shirts because I was too lazy to find some real PJ's for him, nope, not me....

Oh and this week, I did not just strip my 3 month old baby down to her bare skin and let be naked most of the day because I was tired of changing her spit up soaked onesies 8 times a day, nope that wasn't me either.

I also didn't let my kids watch way too much TV and play way to much X-box so I could be on my computer reading the blogs of ORM (other real moms) for a little perspective.. also, not me.

Hoping you all have a great week, not matter what you didn't do. ;-)

This entry was posted on Monday, May 04, 2009 at 4.5.09 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment