Happy Mother's Day!!  

Posted by Heidi

My family is great!!
I don't want fancy gifts, or chocolates, or flowers.. what I really want is time with my kids and family, and that's what I got.
I got to sleep in a little, even Julianna slept late today. Then the boys made me breakfast and a nice cup of tea.
Donovan and Owen put on a great full of boy energy dance show for me and Chris, and Donovan gave me this:( to read it click on it and pardon the blur, I had to take the photo w/out flash to avoid glare)



It brought tears to my eyes. He wrote that poem on his own, he had it all framed ( with some help from his teacher) and wrapped up and he brought it home Friday afternoon. I waited until this am to open it and if you don't know my son, it really sums up who he is and the relationship he and I have. I may be partial, but like all the mom's in the world, I really do think I have some of the best kiddos on the planet.
I hope that all the mom's out there enjoy their Mothers day and the families who make it all possible.
I would just add that today may be Mother's Day as we have all come to know it, but I really think every day is Mother's Day.

This entry was posted on Sunday, May 10, 2009 at 10.5.09 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment