I'm still here  

Posted by Heidi

Bet you thought I died or something, huh?
Nope, just been busy...I still facebook, and tweet..
but I have a lot going on these days.
Donovan is in football,
Owen is talking like crazy and copying EVERYONE.. and every thing..
Julianna is a mere days from crawling, she rolls all over the house, and can scoot backwards, so as soon as she figures it out, I will not be sitting around much longer.
She also is sporting her first tooth:


I took up knitting, and have been engrossed in the Twilight series.
Chris is doing some side work as a football referee and the temperatures here just took on a chilly attitude.
I vow from time to time to post more here, but it's been crazy.
I hope someday to get back to posting on a more regular and frequent basis.
My first goal is to talk about the costumes I am fabricating for Halloween.
I will give you a hint..
"Can we dance?
Break it down"...

Hope whoever is reading this is still doing super and enjoying the fall that is here already.

This entry was posted on Saturday, October 10, 2009 at 10.10.09 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment