breaking records  

Posted by Heidi

This is my 3rd post in a week....if I can continue this trend, woot woot for me!!
Anyway, today is Dec 31 2009..at midnight, a new year and a new decade will begin.
I am really ready for the 00's to be over.
While there has been a lot of wonderful happenings, it has been a rough 10 years.
I have made a few resolutions...to lose weight..a big part of that is giving up all fast food, and soda.. I used to have a Dr.Pepper big gulp every day.. can't imagine the calories that packed on.
I want to get back to about 135...won't really set a time frame for it, but walking more, exercising and just being more active will make a huge difference.
I already said how I want to blog more, and I am going to read the bible everyday.
My in laws gave me an awesome bible.
Might make it easier for me to reconnect with my faith.
I am also going to try to floss everyday..I know, I know, that's a silly one. but I watched this movie once, Prelude to a Kiss.. with Meg Ryan ( excellent ) and Alec Baldwin, ( sub par) but this old man in it said if he had anything to do over, he would floss more.. kind of stuck with me.
So that's what I am doing to bring in the 20-teens...what are you doing?

This entry was posted on Thursday, December 31, 2009 at 31.12.09 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

If you have a Y membership I'll go with you or if you don't when it warms up I'll walk & stuff with you.

11:51 AM

I would love to have a walking partner!!

7:59 PM

Post a Comment