Electric Company  

Posted by Heidi

HEEEEYYYYY YOOOOUUUUU GGUUUYYYSSSSS!!!
Remember that?
Morgan Freeman? Rita Moreno? Bill Cosby?
The Plumber who came to fix the sink?
The Adventures of Letterman?
Giggle Goggles?
Jennifer of the Jungle?
The Six Dollar and Thirty Nine Cent man?
the Blue Beetle? I could go on and on..
I loved that show...
oh and and who could forget all those catchy tunes...
Silent "E", The "Ly" song.
Well recently, Chris came across this little "cover tune", and I had to share.
Coming from a house with 3 boys and one grown boy, Lego's are all over the place. We love the "Ly" song..so this was Awesome!!!
Thanks Babe for sharing.

Enjoy!!
p.s. if you link to the Lego "ly" song..check out the other songs done in "Lego"

I should add, that for those of you/us who have school aged kids, they have started running a current version.. not as hip and the 70's one, but still great for todays kiddos.

This entry was posted on Sunday, January 10, 2010 at 10.1.10 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Thanks for the blast from the past! Funny how I still remember those songs, even though it's been decades since I saw the show. As soon as the -ly song started I remember the Dracula scene at the end. Daphne and I had a good time watching the clips on YouTube!

11:05 AM

Post a Comment