the practice 1st Birthday cake  

Posted by Heidi in ,







So I spent most of Friday and yesterday, making sugar cookies, decorating them,



baking cakes,



icing them









and putting it all together

,

just so I know what I am going to be getting into next week before her party..
it came out better than I imagined, so next week, it should be pretty great.
I will post more photos then.
...


want to thank Amanda for the ideas for the cake in the first place.

This entry was posted on Sunday, January 17, 2010 at 17.1.10 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Love it!! You do excellent work my dear!! Cant wait to see the final product. How did your family like the trial ruin btw? :)

8:03 AM

the cupcakes were gone the first day, we are still working on the cake. 3 layers is a lot, so the final cake will be 2 and I will make 24 cupcakes. I found some star shaped muffin cups that I am going to use.
The icing is so yummy I could eat it out of the bowl, and your cookie recipe is the one I will hand down.. de-lish-o u s.

5:13 PM

Post a Comment