Charlie  

Posted by Heidi

So, a family was in Arkansas, and someone had left this dog by the side of the road.
They brought him home with them to OK.
They posted ads, and signs( via family in AR)
they waited for 10 days.
Then they posted him on Craigslist.

I saw the ad the day they put it up, I am frequently browsing various CL postings.
I emailed them and then spoke with them on the phone.
It sounded like the poor dog escaped a terrible fate.
I wanted Donovan to meet him.
Donovan needs a pal, he is going to be 10, and Dash is more my dog.
So we went to meet him.
Charlie, they call him.
CUTE
FUN
RAMBUNCTIOUS
and Donovan fell in love.

We agreed to have Charlie come visit us, since we had 2 other kids, a dad and a dog who needed to meet him.
He came over yesterday...
and now...he is ours.
Dash loves him,
Owen loves him,
Chris likes him, and loves to play with him.
And from what I can tell, Julianna loves him, but he sure does love to give her kisses.

Welcome to our family Charlie!!

This entry was posted on Monday, February 08, 2010 at 8.2.10 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment