Vancouver, here I come..hopefully  

Posted by Heidi

I will elaborate on the hopefully part later..
I am slated to fly to Denver, then to Washington, and drive on into Canada with my sister and partake in the wonder that is the 2010 Winter Olympics.
I am excited!!
I am nervous!!
I am worried!!
I am a lot of things
I am leaving my family for a week....Chris? he will be okay, Donovan I am sure will do fine.. and Owen will never remember...it will be like I went away for a few hours.. I HOPE
and Julianna.. well she is still nursing.. we both are.. and I really don't want her to wean yet, but have prepared myself for if she does.
I won't be in a position to store any milk I pump, so I will pump and dump while I am away, but I am trying to leave some here for her to 'remember me by" so that when I return, we can pick up where we left off..her pediatrician assures me that she will not forget.. but I am preparing for it just in case.
I am very excited though about going to Canada, and to THE OLYMPICS...wow..
I have no idea what to expect.. but I will be face booking it and tweeting it, in case anyone follows me there..and if not, well I will update when I get back. Now I have laundry and packing to do.
TA TA!!

This entry was posted on Friday, February 19, 2010 at 19.2.10 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment