dang..WTH???  

Posted by Heidi

Where did I go??
What happened to ME??
well....I have once again been neglectful..sigh..
Sometimes I do wear too many hats..
any way here we are on the eve of another Memorial Day Weekend.
My best friends husband Tim got home from a long deployment. There are many who are thrilled that he is home..me included.
Julianna is 16 months old today. walking, talking and she is a little pistol..so funny.
Owen is a space dude, he loves space, planets, asteroids, galaxies..all of it.
Donovan is officially a 5th grader.. he leaves in a few days to spend 6 weeks in Chicago..sigh, it never gets easier.
I have been sewing, I made a dress for my bf's daughter for her daddy's homecoming...
I sort of followed a pattern, but really just did my own thing.
I have nearly finished the process to open Heidi's Home Day Care..just waiting on a permit number.
Chris is working baseball.
uh.. that's it...I never did upload the pics from Vancouver..someday I will. I think that for now things have slowed down enough that I can blog some more.
if for some reason you are die hard about the inner peace of me, i invite you to peruse the archives for some good posts.

This entry was posted on Friday, May 28, 2010 at 28.5.10 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment