Baby Faith Hope  

Posted by Heidi

Baby Faith went to Heaven today. She lived 93 days. I fell in love with her the same way I fell in love with my own daughter. She was born with chubby pink cheeks and she was diagnosed and born with Anencephaly.


She lived and thrived for 3 months of her life and she had a place in the hearts of many.
You can find her story at the top of my page, or just click here.

I don't have many followers of my blog, so it might be hard trying to get awareness out of the need for women of childbearing age to include Folic acid in their diets to help reduce the number of children who are diagnosed and are born with Anencephaly.
If you do happen to read my blog regularly, or you have just stumbled across it,please click here to read more abut Folic acid awareness.

And please pray for Baby Faith Hope, her Mama Myah and their family. Lift them up in your arms, God and give them strength.

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 23, 2009 at 23.5.09 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment