A prayer for my son...  

Posted by Heidi

I have posted in the past about my prayers for others: now has come the time for me to ask for prayers for my own child...until we visit the doctor, I won't know for sure what is going on with him. I do know that he needs to be lifted up in prayer right now. He needs to feel the arms of God wrapped around him.
He has a doctors appointment June 1, and I will update anyone personally via e mail..you can reach me at mommie328@gmail.com.
Until then suffice it to say that Donovan is struggling right now with right and wrong,and he is really having a hard time making the right choices. If you could just take a moment to say a quick prayer for him, thank you.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 20, 2009 at 20.5.09 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment